What is the Asirvia GO?
In this post I want to highlight the Asirvia GO units and expand in detail the different products, how they work, and how you can earn income as an affiliate with their program.
The GO Units are beacons that you can take with you or place anywhere and they send out a broadcast to anyone within 100 yards who has Bluetooth on and Google nearby enabled.
This broadcast comes in the form of a clickable link that you program in your back office once you become a customer or an affiliate.
(Full disclosure, currently I am an affiliate with Asirvia so some of the links in this post will be to my affiliate site.)
The GO Units currently look like this:
This device is very light and about the size of an Oreo cookie to give you an idea of size.
It has an on and off switch which can come in handy if your at work or somewhere that you would like to turn off the broadcasting signal.
If you’re leaving this unit outside in the elements I would suggest putting it in a plastic baggie because it’s not 100% weatherproof.
Asirvia GO Cost
So you’re probably wondering what the cost is…..
There are 2 different types of platforms you can use with the GO units.
There is the GO Basic platform and the new GO Plus platform.
I will describe both and show you the features of each.
First is the GO Basic Asirvia Pricing
Go Basic Pricing Options:
It’s not so much the beacons themselves that you are paying for but the platform that you are using the beacons on.
The most popular plans currently are the 3 and 8 beacons but it all depends on your marketing needs.
Asirvia GO initial cost:
1st and last month subscription fee (depends on which package you order), initial $30 activation fee which is a one time fee per account, and shipping-US currently is $10.
If you decide to cancel, your GO SERVICES will remain active for 30 days following your next renewal date.
NO Contracts and cancel at anytime!
Interested in the GO Basic Plan? Click Here and click on Join to become and affiliate or customer.
Here are some pictures of my back office showing the GO Basic platform:
Step 1 to set up GO Basic message:
Step 2 set up actual message and link:
Your message will show up on Android phones under their notification section looking similar to this when you swipe down from the top of an android.
That pretty much sums up the GO Basic platform and what your regular monthly subscription gives you as a customer of Asirvia.
GO Plus subscription:
The cost for GO Plus is an additional $19 per month per beacon.
Example..you have 8 beacons and you want 4 of the beacons to have the GO Plus platform that would be an additional $76 a month on to your subscription.
Most businesses who are spending money on advertising will see this as a very inexpensive way to get their message out to hundreds if not thousands of people a month.
The GO plus platform had a bunch of new features that really add to your marketing campaigns.
To show you what the GO Plus can do make sure and watch this video below as I put together a GO Plus ad.
Here are pictures of my back office showing how to set up your GO Plus Ads to be seen by people who click on your notification message.
Step 1. Click on GO Plus option and then “new ad” button
Step 2. Fill in all appropriate fields.
You also have the option of adding a YouTube video instead of an image in the preview section.
Asirvia GO Plus Features
So let me break down why I think the GO Plus feature is worth the extra cost for some businesses.
- You can take people to a specific image you want them to see upon clicking
- You can add your physical address for customers to find you
- there is a “more info” button that in on the ad page that can go to any link you want your customer to land on
- people can save this “ad” to their Google wallet or Apple wallet if someone shared it to an iphone user
- You can share this “ad” on Facebook and other social media outlets and it has a “viral” effect
- People can click on your phone number and call you right away with one click
- You can set an expiration date and if the customer or prospect saves the ad in their wallet and you change that ad, it automatically updates in their wallet.
- You have the option of showing people a video right away of your product or service.
- GO Local and GO Social 2 new features coming soon that will work on the GO Plus platform!
Asirvia Affiliate Program
In this section I want to explain the Asirvia affiliate program and how the compensation plan works.
To start as an affiliate you click on the Join button then affiliate button and follow the prompts.
All affiliates pay a $25 a month fee for back office training which is called the “virtual training center”.
In order to get paid commissions, you must be registered as an affiliate.
There are 3 ways to be involved with Asirvia.
- Affiliate – Who promotes the products and services for affiliate income.
- Independent Rep – Who promotes the products and services for affiliate income and in addition takes advantage of the network marketing compensation plan to build additional residual income by building a team and moving up in ranks.
Number 2 and 3 can be further explained through these Asirvia Compensation Plan Pdf’s
Some affiliates choose to stay at this level taking advantage of the initial direct sales compensation to other customers and affiliates in month 1 and then starting month 2 direct sales residual 2 levels deep.
Once you enroll one affiliate and have 3 customers, you receive an email invitation from Asirvia to upgrade your status to Independent Representative and this opens up the comp plan to get paid 4 ways.
Asirvia Compensation Plan
There are 4 ways you can get paid in the Independent Rep Asirvia comp plan.
- Direct sales commission similar to the affiliate commission but this one has a 5 generational direct sales commission at 10% on each level in month one.
- Starting month 2 you get direct sales residual income as people pay their monthly subscriptions. You get another 5 generational sales commission shown in the purple box labeled #2
- Daily Pay. This one is exciting because your volume accrues and doesn’t start over at the end of the month like most compensation plans.
- Generational Check match. This fourth way of getting paid let’s you match a percentage of your teammates below you that are building a team as well and therefore are at different leadership positions. This is also paid out daily!
Asirvia GO Getter Bonus:
For the first 90 days as a new affiliate you can earn up to $3,000 in Bonus money with the NEW GO Getter Bonus
- Hit the associate level the first 30 days
- Hit the Senior Associate level the first 60 days
- Hit the Leader level the first 90 days
These different rank levels are shown above on the compensation plan pdf Daily Pay scale.
The Asirvia ranks start at $1 a day all the way up to $3,000 a day currently.
In order to hit these different rank levels, an independent rep needs to have a certain amount of qualifying volume.
The qualifying volume is accumulated having 3 different legs or teams of volume.
No one leg can have more than 34% of their volume count toward your qualifying volume.
At the Senior Associate level the qualifying volume needed is $4000 but each leg can use no more than $1360 of that which counts toward the qualifying volume, hence the 34%
Picture below explains:
I hope that helps give you an idea of how volume is accumulated.
In addition, volume is any customer or affiliate’s purchases and/or renewals and that volume can come from above affiliates as well.
There is what’s called a “holding tank” and when someone joins your organization they are placed in the holding tank and you have up to 30 days to place them anywhere in your down-line that you choose.
The good news about this is that all of the volume is not coming from just you!
As people purchase GO Units and GO Plus and renew monthly, that volume is all added up toward your qualifying volume.
You can see a compensation plan video at the bottom left of this page
Asirvia Marketing Platform
A new and updated feature of being an affiliate is the back office marketing system.
This is a great addition to help you sell more and grow your business.
The marketing system has an auto-responder email capability for new contacts.
There are training videos, landing page links to send out, and page tracking capabilities.
With so much more coming on to this system it’s totally worth the affiliate fee and very helpful in tracking and following up with prospects and customers.
- What about Asirvia and iphone?
Currently the Asirvia beacons do not automatically show up on iphones. There is an app you can download called Physical Web that will let you see your beacons messages on your iphone but it’s not something most people would have so, we are primarily marketing to Android users.
2. Is Asirvia a pyramid scheme?
No! Pyramid schemes are illegal and this is a viable business with a compensation plan attached to selling product.
3. Who Could Use the Asirvia Beacons?
Really anyone could use these. Many different people are using the Asirvia GO Units. Any business that is looking for more customers, more leads, and to get their message out to more people this is perfect for.
I have also seen charities and churches use these for announcements and bring awareness to upcoming functions. There are so many uses for these marketing beacons!
4. I’m interested in being either a customer or an affiliate but I have a few more questions, can we connect?
Yes! I’d be happy to help answer any questions you may have and help you get started. Please reach out to me here and I will respond ASAP!